Tax & HR Services
Our Tax & HR department offers all-round support to foreign companies operating in Finland. We provide comprehensive tax services in German, Finnish and English. Our services are always tailored to the needs of each client, considering the scope of your activities in Finland and addressing the requirements of your project.
As representative in fiscal and personnel management matters, we offer a wide range of services. From providing general guidance to handling fiscal registrations, preparing VAT returns, and legally representing posted workers, we ensure that all your needs are met with expertise and professionalism.
Examples of our services:
- Factual assessments
- Fiscal registrations
- Tax declarations
- Mandatory reports (e.g. Intrastat)
- Reports in the construction sector
- Application for exemption certificate (zero tax card)
Posting workers and field staff to Finland
- Representation in accordance with the Finnish Posted Workers Act (447/2016)
- Notification of posted workers
- Registration as an employer
- Payroll accounting & tax declarations
- Incomes register reports
- Arranging occupational health care
- Examination of tax liability
- Advice on social security & labour law
If you need assistance with fiscal matters for your project in Finland, don't hesitate to get in touch with us!